After long months of lockdown and pandemic related restrictions – Earls Barton Music is back!
Join us at the Methodist Chapel in EB as we work towards an open-air concert in Jeyes garden on Thursday 8th July at 7:00pm.
So, this is what you need to know…
- The first rehearsal will take place on Thursday 20th May (all rehearsals will be on Thursdays this term)
- Rehearsals will run from 7:30pm – 9:00pm with no break
- Refreshments will not served so please bring a drink with you
- There will be no joining fee this term
- You will be issued with your music (GREEN BAG!) at the first rehearsal
- Unless you are exempt, you must wear a mask until you are told you can take it off.
A full list of rehearsal dates can be found by clicking this link. (Scroll down for Autumn term dates.)
Covid-19 protocols will remain in place to allow safe singing – these will explained at the first rehearsal and will be communicated to members via email.
We look forward to making music with you soon!
2 thoughts on “Are you ready to sing? We are!”
I have signed up to come but I’m feeling nervous. I see singing is still not allowed in church services so I’m wondering how it’s going to be safe for us. Will lateral flow tests be mandatory for everyone going? I can’t see how else we will be completely safe.
Hi there, I have forwarded your concern and will post the most up to date guidelines later today. EBM will be operating within these recommendations.